By accessing the web site at http://www.ilaya.co.uk/, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ilaya International Group’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ilaya International Group’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ilaya International Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ilaya International Group’s web site are provided “as is”. ilaya International Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ilaya International Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ilaya International Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ilaya International Group’s Internet site, even if ilaya International Group or a ilaya International Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ilaya International Group’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ilaya International Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ilaya International Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ilaya International Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ilaya International Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ilaya International Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ilaya International Group’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Valencia, Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
I. INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THAT ESTABLISHED IN LAW 34/2002, OF JULY 11, OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE COMPANY
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), is reported in an express, accurate and unequivocal, both to the recipients of the service and to the competent bodies, of the following aspects related to the service provider of the information society:
SOCIAL DENOMINATION: ILAYA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, S.L
ACTIVITY: Medical services for pregnancy
ADDRESS: Av. Cortes Valencianas, 58, 9º, 10ª, 46015 Valencia (Valencia) Spain.
TEL. (+34) 963 211 501
MERCANTILE REGISTRY DATA: Mercantile Registry of VALENCIA Volume 10087, Book 7369, Folio 96, Section 8, Page V 169531
II. INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATION OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules designed to protect your personal information that is mandatory for our entity. For this reason, it is very important for that us you understand perfectly what we are going to do with the personal data we ask for. As so, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with a simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please, if after reading this information you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you very much for your help and colaboration.
1. Contact our data protection delegate
Do you know that in our organization we have a data protection delegate to whom you can send all your complaints, doubts and suggestions about the use of your personal information?
Our data protection delegate is called AUDIDAT and these are your contact details:
• Contact telephone: 96 131 88 04
• Contact email address: email@example.com
• Website: http://www.audidatvalencia.com/
2. What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to relate to you, to be able to provide you with our services and to attend to the requests you have made to us through the forms on our website. Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as advertising or promoting our activities.
3. Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to relate to you and be able to provide our services, which allows us to use your information within the law.
However, there are certain situations in which we will need your prior permission to be able to perform certain activities, such as being able to send you publicity or publish your image on the Internet. For this, we will put at your disposal a series of boxes that will allow you to decide in a clear and simple way about the use of your personal information.
4. Who will know the information we ask?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request.
Similarly, may be aware of your personal information those entities that need to have access to it so that we can provide our services. For example, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, your information will be known by public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give you an example, the Tax Law requires to provide the Tax Agency with certain information about economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, regardless of the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
5. How will we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
6. Will we send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for their data and others that are not so secure. For example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from the point of view of protecting your data.
In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always request your permission and apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your information. personal to another country.
7. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as the laws force us. Once the applicable legal deadlines have been finalized, we will proceed to eliminate them in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
8. What are your data protection rights?
At any time you can contact us to know what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and eliminate it once our relationship is finished, in case this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, to be able to identify you.
In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer our help to complete them.
To learn more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
9. Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but no longer wish to receive more publicity, you can let us know through the form of opposition to the treatment available in the offices of our entity.
10. In case you understand that your rights have been neglected, where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been ignored by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means:
• Electronic headquarters: www.agpd.es
• Postal address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid
• Via telephone: Telf. 901 100 099, Telf. 91 266 35 17
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
11. Will we elaborate profiles about you?
Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
However, there may be situations in which, for the purpose of providing the service, commercial or otherwise, we need to develop profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs.
In this case, we will always keep you informed in advance and will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
12. Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide about it.
13. Quality of the data processed
Our policy is not to collect data from people under the age of thirteen, and in the event that a person under thirteen years old provides us with their data, we will proceed to its immediate destruction.
You must not provide false or third party information without your consent.